Quality Spa and Pool Supplies in Silverdale, WA
Keeping your pool or spa in top working order and pristinely clean means using top-notch products in its routine and regular maintenance. Four Seasons Pools & Spas Inc. is here to provide you with a wide range of products designed to do just that. Our array of pool supplies in Silverdale, WA spans the gamut, to include a wide variety of essentials:
Our range of products gives you everything you need to maintain your pool or spa to a superior degree of cleanliness and functionality. Whether it’s chemicals to keep the pH perfectly balanced or hot tub covers in Silverdale, WA to prevent debris and contamination, know that you’re getting nothing short of the best when you come to Four Seasons Pools & Spas Inc.
In addition to providing an extensive and encompassing range of products for pool and spa maintenance, we take pride in offering only the best in top industry brands. When you come to us for supplies, you can expect to see products from:
- Leisure Time
- Applied Biochemists
- Unicel Filters
- Leisure Concepts
In bringing you the best products from the best brands, we’re completely dedicated to helping you get the most out of your investment in a pool or spa. We can even help you determine the perfect products for your unique pool or spa, to make sure you’re getting the personalized service you deserve, rather than a one-size-fits all solution.
For more information about any of the products we offer or to learn more about any of the name brands we’re pleased to align ourselves with, please don’t hesitate to contact us today by calling 360-692-6678.
Custom Hot Tub and Spa Thermal Cover Tops
We pride ourselves on quality. We use marine grade vinyl designed to resist ultraviolet rays and mildew and sewn with polyester thread for longer life. The foam core is made from light, tapered, polystyrene foam reinforced with metal channels for durability. It is then sealed in 4mil plastic to prevent water saturation.
All covers come standard with foam hinge bumpers to prevent heat loss, four locking fasteners, and two reinforced handles.
Fits All Spa Brands
- 4-2 taper 2lb. density closed cell polystyrene foam core.
- Marine grade vinyl – Marine vinyl continues to be the best option for spa covers. They use only the highest quality marine vinyl available.
- Steel c-channel for reinforcement.
- Foam core wrapped in a 4mm plastic, and heat sealed to help prevent water absorption.
- Up to 4 locking , or non-locking fasteners.
- 2 handles.
How To Measure Your Hot Tub Cover
Measure in inches only
- Length and width to the outside edge of the acrylic. Or if circular, measure diameter. If odd shaped, use a large peice of cardbord to make a template.
- Radius of the corners. Or if angled, length of angle. You can obtain the radius by taking the last point on each side of the corner that is flat, use two straight edges and project out toward the corner. The distance between where they intersect and the flat point on one side is the radius.
- Width of skirting. This is the amount of vinyl that hangs off the main body of the cover. Three to five inches is typical. The skirting should be same height as the acrylic that is visible from the outside of the tub.
- Length of straps. Measure from the attach point to the center of the buckle.
- Note which way the fold runs on your cover.
- Note the location of the straps if hardware is already attached.